Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Coming Up in KC: Cafe Gratitude & Little Freshie

Hey there, blog world!

I feel like a bit of a terrible blogger lately inundated with ONLY March Food Photo and April Food Photo posts with a recipe here and there. In an ideal world, they would be surrounded by lots of recipes and fun Kansas City happenings, but as you may have noticed, it’s not been an ideal world, ha. My internet has been having issues going in and out, so I'm using that as my excuse!

So today, I bring you a little bit more in form of two upcoming Kansas City additions I’m really excited for. First up … Café Gratitude!

Café Gratitude

There’s long been rumors of a Kansas City Café Gratitude and I’m so happy that these rumors are finally a reality! They're having an opening celebration THIS Sunday, on Earth Day. Taken from their official announcement here, these are the details:


"WHO: Friends, Family and Fans of Cafe Gratitude.  If you're excited about CG coming to KC, please join us and bring a friend.
WHEN: Sunday, April 22nd, 2012
TIME: 6:00 pm to 10:00ish pm
WHERE: Cafe Gratitude, 333 Southwest Blvd, KCMO 64108
ATTIRE: Whatever makes you feel happy

WHAT:
It's a celebration of a dream come true!
As part of our celebration, the MAKEPEACE BROTHERS will have us dancing, singing and feeling the celebration through their music.  They've toured with Jason Mraz and if you've watched the movie, May I Be Frank, you'll recognize one of the members of the Makepeace Brothers - Conor Gaffney.
Your tastebuds will be happy as you will have a chance to sample some variations of Cafe Gratitude treats.
And of course, we'll have organic wine, beer and lemonade so we can raise our glasses and "CHEERS" to our new beginning!"



Be sure to check out their Facebook page for updates. You better believe that we will be there Sunday night, and I will be reporting back with a blog post!


Who else is going??

Capture

Little Freshie

And Little Freshie!

I’m very excited for this one, I anticipate Little Freshie is going to be an awesome addition to the Westside Neighborhood, and housed right next door to Fud, and near other great places such as Westside Local, Blue Bird, and Chez Elle.

Capture12I don't have any idea when the official open date it, but I'm hoping it's not too far down the road. If anyone does know, you must fill us all in! 

That's in for now ... until later ...


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections