Thursday, March 22, 2012

April Food Photo-a-Day Challenge

The time has come!

March Food Photos has been a ton of fun this month, and many people have requested an April edition. At first I didn’t think I could come up with 30 more food related photos that people could take on any given day, so I enlisted your help!

Big thanks to everyone who came up with awesome suggestions, I included many of your ideas to the list, so I hope you enjoy them! Now let’s get down to business.

April Foodie Photo-a-Day Challenge

Untitled-1
How it works

It’s open to anyone who would like to join, and here’s how it works!
  • Beginning April 1st, take a food inspired photo corresponding to the date and cue written next to it. Feel free to interpret the cues however you’d like!
  • Once photo is taken, post it to whatever outlet you’d like whether it’s Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest, a blog, etc and use the hashtag #aprilfoodphotos.
That’s it! If you have any more questions, ask away.

March went by in a blur, but I’m already itching to get this next month started. Feel free to share with anyone else who might be interested.

Are you up for the challenge?

signature

Feel free to link up your own blog or albums from Facebook, Pinterest, Flickr, Tumblr, etc below! Just add your link, pick a picture as thumbnail and submit. Or leave me a comment with a link and I'll add it for you :) Time to share some photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections