Friday, December 31, 2010

Highlights of 2010

Happy New Year! Smile

Wow, it’s hard to believe 2010 has come to an end.  One thing I really like about having a blog is the ease and entertainment of looking back upon an old year.  This year has had a lot of challenges for us, and definitely was not the easiest.  But it was really good too. We’re so incredibly blessed, and I’m thankful to God for all that we’ve been blessed with!
BB1 AAAA[5]
This time of year marks my blog anniversary as well, and I’ve now been  blogging for 2 whole years.

Last year, I wrote about the highlights of 2009, and thought it would be fun to do again.  Without further ado, here’s a few things that stand out from this past year:

Highlights of 2010:


- We got our vending machine business off to a good start.  We continue to add more locations around the Kansas City area, we’ve set up a Facebook page, and an official website is looming.Picture1

-Lesley Lifting Life was featured as one of Fitness.com’s “favorite health blogs”.

- I started 2010 thinking I wanted to be in a figure competition, then decided it really wasn’t for me.

- We lost our wonderful dog Rocky, when she got out of the yard and was hit by a car.DPP_0004_thumb FFFFFFFFFF_thumb
- Erik and I celebrated our 3rd year wedding anniversary.  Go us!  We went to a Mumford & Sons concert, ate a Blue Bird, and stayed the night in Kansas City.
BBBB_thumb CC_thumb
- We moved.

- Took a trip to New York.
       -- Part One: Chazy Lake Regatta 
       -- Part Two: Lake  George, Algonquin, new book 
       -- Part Three:  Three Cups of Tea, more bagels 
       -- Part Four: Painters, Bear Mountain Bridge 
       -- Part Five: Comparing pizza plus West Point, Beacon
       -- Part Six: Whole Foods Manhattan style
       -- Part Seven: Empire State of Mind
A AAAA AAA BB
- Saving the best for last … I became an aunt! I love my little nephew, Walker.

A2011 is going to start with some big changes in the Lesley Lifting Life household, and I’m very excited for what’s to come!

Hope you all have a wonderful, safe, and blessed New Year’s … here’s to 2011!

image

12 comments:

  1. Happy New Years to you Lesley!!

    Best wishes for 2011!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. start with some big changes in the Lesley Lifting Life household? hmmmmm...maybe I'm reading too much into it ;) You guys are a fabulous couple and seem to have fun no matter what you're doing. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nephew is soooooo adorable! I kind of fell out of touch with the blog world when I got busy with everything, but I'm happy to see you've been doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a great year but sorry about the loss of your furbaby. Happy 2 year blog anniversary! Hope you have a great start to the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Lesley!
    Can't wait to see what 2011 holds for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nephew is absolutely adorable!

    Wishing you all the best in 2011 Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like you've had a great year! love all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like 2010 was a great year! Here's hoping 2011 is just as good & better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a year! I love your vending logo - it's very unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry about your dog:( that made me so sad

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the interesting information

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sure were blessed with a great 2010 and I am sure 2011 will be even more blessed! And I loved following your journey of starting your vending business--you and your hubs rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections