Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Coming soon

Though I’ve still never been to one, I’m happy and excited to announce that Kansas City is getting not one, but TWO Trader Joes soon!  I trust all of you out there that love it, and talk about it all the time, and I’m expecting you all to tell me what I cannot live without when it’s finally open.

(The signs say “Trader Joes Coming in 2011” ; )AAAnd just for added holiday festivities … some of the Plaza Christmas lights from afar:AAAAThough it feels way later in the week than it is, I love Tuesday nights.  We have a “tradition” as of the past month or two of making Grown Up Mac N Cheese together and watching No Ordinary Family

Erik did most of the work this evening, and I mostly snapped pictures and watched him :DAAA AAAABBBBSince I just posted the recipe the other day, I’ll spare you the details and leave it at the random pictures.  BB BBBBIt turned out delicious, as always!

Later on this week, this will be featured in a meal:AIt’s fun to make our own pizza crust and all, but sometimes it’s just nice to have it premade, and ready to go.

With our weekly organic fruits and veggie delivery, you can order other miscellaneous products, and this week we added a Bread of Life pizza crust and some Eden Organic beans:AAEden Organic is the only brand that has cans with a BPA free lining, so we always get their canned beans.  Plus, no salt added, which is even better!

And now, it’s bedtime! But first … what movies would you watch if you were having a Christmas movie marathon??

[image[2].png]

10 comments:

  1. Miracle on 34th Street is a must-see movie for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooooooo jealous! I heard we're getting a TJs in Charleston (fingers crossed). Great Tuesday night tradition. And home alone for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not ever been to a TJs either. I actually had one marked on my "to-visit" map when we visited Philly. How sad is that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to have an outrageous time on your first shopping trip to TJ's..now I've got my fingers crossed that one will pop up closer than 4 hours away for me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so jealous that you're getting 2 TJs! I really wish we had one here. :)

    My fave christmas movies: the santa claus, elf, & it's a wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so jealous that you're getting 2 TJs! I really wish we had one here. :)

    My fave christmas movies: the santa claus, elf, & it's a wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trader Joe's is what I miss the most about leaving Long Island. However, I did hear we are getting one in Miami. Even though its 2 1/2 hours away, you can bet your butt I'll be driving there every few months to stock up! I LOVE TJ's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TJ's rocks my world! There are so many amazing items there, I don't even know if I can pick things for you to try. You'll love everything!!!

    Christmas Vacation is my all time favorite Christmas movie ever!

    Jen
    http://jenslosinit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so jealous, we have no TJs around and there is no plan for any in the future. The closest one we have is 200 miles away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections