Saturday, August 17, 2013

Baby bump: 39 weeks

Hello there, 39 weeks!

That's right ... come this Sunday, we're just one week away from baby's due date.  It's crazy to think that we'll be officially meeting her in the next few weeks (or days)!


Besides some uncomfortable moments here and there getting around, getting comfortable at bedtime, and finding clothes that still fit decently, things are really going pretty well on the pregnancy front.  This past week (of my last week of work!) my feet started swelling much easier at my desk than normal and I'm getting around slower and slower.  Overall though, I really can't complain, I'm certainly not "miserable" like you hear a lot of people being at this stage of the game and for that, I'm thankful. The only time I come close to "miserable" is when I really need to go to bed and I let my emotions get the best of me, ha. 

No contractions yet or signs of immediate impending labor that I know of but I'm on the lookout.  Baby is doing as wonderfully as always and I'm wondering how much longer she'll find room to stay in there, ha.

Either way, definitely in the "last days" of this stage in life and before we know it, the new one will begin! :) We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections