Monday, May 21, 2012

El mustache

Hey all!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I still have a lot of pictures and places to blog all about, but for now just wanted to stop in to say hi. We went to a family member’s wedding this weekend here in KC, so my dad and grandma were in town.

One of the most exciting parts is that my dad brought the retro flower quilt my mom has been slaving away on for me. It is finished! And I absolutely love it. My mom is the best! I’m going to take some more pictures later, but for now here’s a photo of the whole thing:

quilt (2)6
THANK YOU, MOM! I love you!

El mustache

Erik has recently taken it upon himself to grow a mustache, ha. If you haven’t been around for awhile and don’t know my husband very well, it’s mostly a joke, but as you may be able to tell … he’s having tons of fun with it.

erik5

Someone at the wedding even asked Erik if I was his daughter. I didn't quite understand until I saw this next slightly creepy picture.

I now see how that might have happened … ha! I love my husband.

erikandme

And on a slightly more serious note, here’s me and my wonderful grandma!

grandmaandme

After everything hard and sad that’s happened to us lately, it was nice to have a weekend filled with positive, good things! We are blessed.

What did you do this weekend??

signature[4]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections