Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Avocado & banana fruit smoothie

Today, I’d like to introduce you to my newest favorite smoothie.

I’m sorry to admit that I just now tried the addition of avocados in smoothies. I’m now convinced it’s the secret to the perfect creamy consistency!

IMG_6586

Avocado & banana fruit smoothie

Ingredients:

  • 1 ripe banana (good frozen or not)
  • 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen fruit (strawberries just may be my favorite!)
  • 1 tablespoon sweetener (honey, agave, dates, coconut sugar, etc)
  • 3/4 cup water or almond milk

Instructions:

  • Throw it all in a blender, blend until smooth, and enjoy!

IMG_6588

What are your favorite must-have smoothie mix-ins??

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections