Sunday, July 25, 2010

We moved!

Hey everyone! : )

Phew!   Life has been busy lately and it’s only getting busier!  It’s a good busy but I’m ready for everything to calm down a little bit.  Thought I’d stop in and say HI! There’s a lot going on in our lives and here’s the most notable recent change … we moved!

We broke Erik’s dad out of the residential care facility and moved into a house (duplex) that he had used as a rental house.  Erik and I are living in the upper level and his dad is living in the main level … this way we’re close to him.  Here’s a couple quick pictures of the new pad:AA
Two Erik Borger original paintings on the walls and one in the making ; ) AAAACCC AAAAA BB BBBB BBBBB  CCCC DD Here’s my little mini desk … haha.DDDD DDDDD EE A

Next up in Lesley Lifting Life news …. we’re going to New York in a week … yay!

More to come later …

image

It's a fundamental mistake to think that life is about achievement and accomplishment. It's not. Life (as our Creator intends it) is primarily about becoming. The journey through life is not primarily about where you go, or even what you do; the journey through life is mainly about what you become. –brian zahnd-

8 comments:

  1. Very chic! I love the wall colors. Glad to hear you guys are doing well- I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there sweetie! Wow, it's been so long but I am so glad to see that you have been enjoying your life and everything is well. I LOVE your new place. Lesley, it's beautiful! Congratulations! :) Have a wonderful time in NY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back! love the new space..the colors are great, and i'm a huge fan of hardwood floors. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the move! I love it, the place looks so funky and cozy! Have fun on your NY trip, can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I LOVE all the different colors! Congrats on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the move! It sounds like a great situation for Erik's dad, and your pad looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're new place is beautiful! It is so wonderful that you all moved in with your FIL to help him. I think that is one of the best gifts children can give their parents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the move! I love the house and all the different colors. I can't wait to paint my own house one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections