Sunday, March 28, 2010

Remember Me???

So … I have been severely neglecting Lesley Lifting Life for far too long!!

In fact, I’ve pretty much been neglecting the totality of my internet social life … Facebook, Twitter, Examiner, Gmail, etc. So for that, and for those that have e-mailed me with no response, I’m sorry!!

Apparently I needed a break? Ha, I really have no reason for the unplanned hiatus other than a busy life. But all is still well and we are still us :) See??

AAA 

I have some fun things planned, but for now, here’s a recap from when I was away :)

  • Had my 22nd birthday on March 18th
  • My parents came to visit
  • I scored a new BPA free, non porous material, 1 gallon water jug to bring to work each day. It’s nice because I can bring my reverse osmosis water to work now instead of drinking gross tap water.(People continue to ask, “Do you drink ALL of that in one day?” to which I respond, “Yes, I do”. Ha, it’s really not hard to drink a lot of water once you get used to it ; )
  • Unintentionally neglected e-mails
  • Took almost no pictures
  • Ate good food. (via cell phone pictures).

DPP_0001 DPP_0001

  • Continued to workout and still have this schedule with a lot of overtime at work.
  • Have been slightly addicted to American Idol this season. (I miss Lily and Lacey)
  • Decided to probably postpone my planned Oct/Sep figure competition.  We decided it would probably benefit me to spend some more time building muscle (it takes a lot of time and work and I started with just about nothing, ha). Also, I’d rather wait and do a show when I feel more confident and ready. (More updates to come).

Speaking of figure shows, shout out to Carrie for getting 2nd place in her first ever figure show this past weekend!! : )

Anyways, there’s the jist of my life lately. Hopefully I’ll get back to more regularly blogging. I miss you all when I stay away this long!

How have you all been?? And have a great week!

image

17 comments:

  1. I missssssssssssssed you!! Glad you are back!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love your hair! oooh platinum blonde suits you :o) and happy belated b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just on here the other day thinking I wasn't getting your feed! I am so glad you updated and all is well! =) And Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is sooo fab! Love it!

    Glad to hear everything's going well!
    And happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed your post! Love the photos of you and your hubs, happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have missed you! I was super excited to see your post pop up. You guys look happy and well. Happy Birthday! Fun to hear what you've been up to. Usual around here- lots of teaching, working, enjoying time with Josh & Frank. Eagerly awaiting summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was hoping all was well in your neck of the woods--sometimes it's SO refreshing to take a little technology break, especially when other aspects of life get busy. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AAHhhhh My darling!!!! I've missed you! :)

    Glad to see that you are enjoying life and soaking up every moment. :)

    Take your time and when you are ready to get back to the blog world, we will be here hun!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey pretty lady - glad you're back. Sometimes we need a break. Happy birthday. Oh, and digging your hair - fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just wondering the other day when you were going to come back to us. Hope to see you around more often!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to see you're back! Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated bday & I wish I had the guts to take a break from this stuff! Good for you!

    That hair is rocking!

    PS: I am very disappointed in Idol this season! No David Cook or Adam Lambert talent except for 2 of the girls in my opinion....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! Our b-days are close. Mine's March 16. So Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was just thinking about you the other day--glad you're still around! I definitely understand the need to take a break and being busy :)

    Good to know you guys are still "you"--and happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lesley! Glad you are doing great! My son's birthday is March 18th, and my birthday is March 19th!~ Go Pisces! Happy belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. it happens :) but it's good to see your face, sounds like youve been having a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections