Friday, November 16, 2012

Genessee Royale & Thanksgiving

Long time no blog!

I’ve really no good reason for bugging out for the past almost month (!!!) all I know is time flies. One moment it’s summer, the next it’s Halloween and all of a sudden you’re making plans for Christmas and the year 2013.  I hope not to stay away for so long again, and I’ve still got some backlogged posts to catch up on.

But for now, just wanted to check in and say … I’m here! 

This & That

A little this & that of what we’ve been up to this week. My very good friend was in town the other day and we got to hang out just about all day. I miss her! We started the morning with some breakfast at Genessee Royale.

I got the Farmer’s Toast. It was not only beautiful but very delicious!
 with roasted autumn vegetables, goat cheese and a sunny-wide up egg
photo (2) photo (3)

After breakfast, we hung out and got to take a lovely walk outside enjoying this beautiful fall weather!  The walk may or may not have even included some throwing of leaves.

408157_469140063124939_406643907_n 604116_469068106465468_136999483_n

Thanksgiving

And this past Wednesday, friends from church had an early Thanksgiving dinner together (similar to last year). Erik and I were on turkey duty. Along with turkey, we brought mashed potatoes and quick & easy mini cinnamon rolls. It was a great night with tons of food!

photo photo (1)

Speaking of Thanksgiving, what are you cooking this year??

signature[4]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections