Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's Vacation Time! Part I: Nebraska

It’s vacation time!

Erik and I are currently in Nebraska visiting my family, and once leaving here, we’ll be heading on over to the east coast. Our itinerary includes Denver, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, LA, San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle. Woo hoo! We’ll be at most locations for about a day on our way to California where we’re going to spend the most time. We’re very excited for a much needed vacation, a chance to eat a lot of delicious food, and to see some family and friends along the way. And you can be sure I’ll be blogging as we go.

Nebraska

We’ve had a nice time here in Nebraska with my family. It’s great to see my growing nephew! Here’s some iPhone pics along the way …

 photo(23) photo(20) photo(16) photo(24) photo (4)

One of the highlights of NE is this baby:

photo (6)

Erik was eyeing this car from eBay that happened to be sold from right around where my family lives. So he went and checked it out and as you can see, the rest is history …

It’s a ‘69 Mercedes Benz in great condition that he got for a wonderful price.  So far, we love it!
 photo(18)
Last but not least … look at this cute little nephew!

IMG_8243

Next up … Denver.

signature[4]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections