Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dear Blog World, It’s been awhile.

Dear Blog World,

It’s been awhile.  I am still alive.  Hello!

Life is still going great in Missouri … here’s a little bit of what’s been going in the world of Lesley Lifting Life:

First off, here’s a few things I seem to be consuming a lot of lately … and my taste buds have been thanking me, ha.

Chipotle.  Lots of Chipotle.  Chipotle on the front porch.  Ahhh : )A Peanut Butter & Co. dark chocolate peanut butter.  Lots of it, as well.  Okay, this stuff is SO GOOD.  I can’t believe it took me this long to try it … if you haven’t tried it, you MUST.A Vanilla Chobani. Yes, lots of this too.  I’ve decided that without a doubt Chobani is my all time favorite greek yogurt thus far.  It’s just so smooth and delicious! AA And when you put the two together with a Van’s waffle?  … oh, my!

This combo is something special, folks! ; ) haha.AAA Buitoni’s pasta.  Also … so good! A And today, Erik and I ventured to KC, walked around the Westport art festival …AA … and, of course, ate some fro-yo at YogurtiniAAA I think I could come here every day.  Such a cute place and such delicious frozen yogurt.AAAABBB After leaving Yogurtini with happily filled fro-yo bellies, we drove around for awhile and then headed back home.  On the way, we stopped for a few random grocery items and a small snack. 

The goods:BBB I can’t help but really like Jay Robb’s bars.  I get really tired of date-based bars and nut-filled bars so this is a welcomed difference!  BBBB Locally made Bread of Life bread.C Some coconut oil.  I love coconut oil egg sandwiches … mmm.CC And some bee pollen.  Erik has developed really bad allergies this past year or so and we read that having local bee pollen every day can help so he’s giving it a try.  Anyone have any bee pollen experience when it comes to allergies?  We figure it sure can’t hurt.CCC That’s about all on my end … sorry I haven’t been around much!

I hope all you wonderful Lesley Lifting Life readers are thoroughly enjoying the start of Fall … I shall be back!

Sincerely,

image

7 comments:

  1. You definitely featured a few of my favorite eats in here- chipotle bowls, frozen yogurt & chobani, all amazing! Glad you guys are doing well. Can you believe its September already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I've missed you terribly, but I see that you have been in good hands. Chipotle! Heaven! Dark Chocolate Dreams! Perfection! Frozen Yogurt! Yes Please! You are obviously enjoying life and that is all that matters darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the dark chocolate dreams fabulous?? If you love it that much, I have a feeling you'd really love the cinnamon raisin swirl--it's to die for!Glad to know everything is going good on your end! Have a marvelous week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for calling us your fave. We're flattered!


    Best,

    Emily
    Communications Manager
    Chobani Greek Yogurt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm scared to try the dark chocolate peanut butter, I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate, but I do love me some peanut butter!

    Jen
    http://jenslosinit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh yes, the Dark Chocolate Dreams, we have a jar that needs refilled soon! Nick really loves it, I used to love it but I think I made myself sick of it!

    As for the Chobani..I'll admit I really don't like the vanilla flavor. I don't know what it is, but I really dislike it for some reason. I love Chobani's other flavors though.

    Please let us know if the Bee Pollen works for Erik. I would definitely try that if it did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections